Rapidly growing CPA firm is looking to offer above average pay for an experienced Senior Tax Accountant:
- Managing Client Relationships.
- Review S Corporation Income Tax Returns - 1120S.
- Review Individual Tax Returns - 1040.
- Taking Ownership of processes and projects.
- Client Facing Role and thus soft skills are a must.
- Review write-up work for monthly & quarterly Clients.
- Prepare and/or review correspondance with IRS and state taxing authorities.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
Role of this Position:
- This senior accountant position is primarily review work and managerial duties. There is rarely any hands on work for this position.
- This position will be working closely with the owner of the firm and will serve as a cornerstone position for the firm as there are bookkeepers and tax preparers underneath this position that needs to be managed.
- In a nutshell, this is a experienced senior accountant position that allows you to grow as a professional like you would with a big firm without the downsides of working for a big firm.
- Paid National Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Reimbursement for CPE and PTIN number
- Unpaid Sick Time
- 401k Implementation in Process
- Potential Health Benefits.
- Compensation above industry standards
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and prior experience with preparing and reviewing business and individual tax returns.
- MUST be CPA
- MUST have anywhere from 3 to 5 years of prior public accounting experience.
- MUST be very proficient with Quickbooks.
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger and fixed asset reporting systems.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Must have the following:
- MUST have prior experience with Reviewing 1040s and 1120s.
- MUST have a degree in Accounting.
- MUST have prior Quickbooks experience.
- MUST be in good standing with law.
- MUST have at least three to five years of accounting experience.
- CPA certification is required.